- What three experiences do you feel most grateful for in the past week?
- What went well this past week and why?
- How did you feel this week? What positive feelings have you had this week? What were you doing when you had these feelings.
- What challenges have you had this week? Which of these were within your control to change? If similar challenges came up again, is there anything you could do differently?
- Is there anything you can do to take better care of yourself this week?
- Make of list of tangible mini-goals you can accomplish this week? What will you need to accomplish these goals? Schedule the times for doing these tasks.
Verse of the Week: “In their hearts humans plan their course, but the Lord establishes their steps.” Proverbs 16:9 NIV
Your prayer for this week? Write one out. Ask God for a specific thing you need to meet your goal. Then ask God to put His blessing on your plans and bless and grow the results.