Just what are you planning for the New Year? I’ve thought of a few things I would like to do or change for the coming year and thought I would share them with you. I have to say it just feels like more of the same—every year I think of these things and every year I live life as before. What’s the matter with me? Am I not taking life seriously? I am__ years old; it’s time to get my head out of the mud and do the seemingly impossible!
1. Spend more time with God.
2. Be nice–give genuine compliments and mean it!
3. Judge less–I mean give people the benefit of the doubt.
4. Treat my husband as well as I treat other people.
5. Be less cluttered–get rid of stuff like old make up I don’t use, clothing I have not worn in forever. Get rid of the little things that I have setting around that I don’t even like, clean out my dishes.
6. Be a better steward–take care of my money and give more to those who need it.
7. Laugh more–find humor in the everyday things. Learn to laugh at myself.
8. Keep my car clean–when I get out of the car, take everything in the house and put it in it’s place.
9. Exercise at least 3 times a week–UGH.
10. You guessed it. I have to lose weight again!!
11. Drink more water.
12. Read more books.
The list could go on and on, but I think I will stop here hoping I can stick to at least 12 items on my list.